Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 1

Today, 27th March 2008 is the start of my 17 days of making a difference.

I made a difference to my tutor at my after school commitment by helping her take out 10 dictionaries from the cupboard for her without being asked and 1 dictionary is really heavy!
I knew I made a difference because the dictionaries are heavy and my tutor is old and is already a grandmother.
I felt good because being able to help her out was not only great for her, but also affected me because I made a difference to someone. The other people that might have been affected were the other people getting tutored because they wouldn't have to carry the dictionaries.

This is the difference I made for today.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That was nice of you. It would have saved your teacher having to lift all the dictionaries. Keep up the good work.

Ayat said...

hi Keneth

keep up the good work


from ayat