Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 11

Today when I was with my family and some of our friends we went to Eastern Beach.
Our friends had a 4 year old son that wanted to play near the water but he didn't have anyone to supervise him because his parents were busy talking with my parents so I took him down to the water instead of his parents having to do it.
I knew I made a difference because if one of his parents had to take him down to the water then that means that my parents and his parents wouldn't have much fun because they would lose a person to talk to.
I felt kind of bored because I had nothing to do but at least I had something to do and to enter into my blog but it was worth helping because they're good friends of my family.
Others that were involved were his parents and my parent I think they were happy that I was able to help.

No comments: